Monday 8 November 2021

Entertaining

I give thanks for a good sleep and entertaining dreams. For feeling more human on waking than I had for so long I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever feel human again! It's a mystery how my wellbeing fluctuates but as long as I get some times of feeling OK then it's easier to be grateful. 

I give thanks for putting my humanity to sensible use by first finishing making the pudding I started yesterday but was too tired to complete, and discovering pear and blueberry sponge makes for an excellent breakfast! 

For next working my way up to the top of town dropping off some things to a local food bank collection point and charity shop in passing, and purchasing a table from another to enhance the aforementioned living room corner requiring some attention. The table was very small and light (and cheap!) so no great effort to get it home I'm glad to say as the next job was a rather strenuous session of reorganising another corner so I could put stuff from the first one there before my body started warning me it was going to get very cross. I give thanks this mission was accomplished.

I give thanks for an OK day on the UK unit, though rather draining and tiring and for quick snack to have with my pills as I didn't get tonight's dinner ready this morning and I'm not sure how I'll get on making something now I'm comfy and cosy on the sofa with Netflix entertaining me. Ooh, I give thanks for remembering that pudding! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics