Saturday 27 November 2021

Level

I give thanks for Clive coming round to do some little jobs this evening. Not only did he improve the home but he made me a cuppa and stopped to chat which bucked me up a bit. I've been feeling pants and though I was grateful for the snoozy cosiness of staying in bed all morning it was good to have a reason to get up and put some on!

I give thanks for the first bit of worktop in situ. Its the littlest but in some ways the most longed for as it previously contained the built in hob and had an extra piece on top of part of it to cover the hol which rendered it less useful than if it had been flat. Now it's all one layer, in a far more serviceable colour and practical finish. I'm grateful I also really like the way it looks!

I give thanks for eating a couple of buttered crackers, and that there's some soup if I feel more adventurous in a bit. For heat on another chilly night. For the hilarious enthusiasm of shopping channel presenters. I've never bought anything, and don't suppose I ever will but watch them sometimes just for the buzz of incredulity. For being free to be horizontal for most of today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics