Saturday 6 November 2021

Pushy

All week I've been pushing myself to do stuff which has seemed a great effort (even the nice stuff!) so today I've been extremely grateful for trying extremely hard not to! For a considerable amount of success...along with a reasonable amount of useful activity here and there at a suitably leisurely pace. For chatting to Ann on Messenger...and for a little nap. 

I give thanks for making a start on some rearranging in the living room so that though it's still a storage area for kitchen items I don't want to move back into the kitchen (in case there is further progress that requires them moved out) they're not so obvious and in the way. For wearing favourite dress though no one saw it but me. For ordering a new lamp to brighten up a gloomy corner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics