Tuesday 9 November 2021

Coloured

Well the future might not be bright, but I give thanks for the glowing autumn colours seen this afternoon on the woody journey to a Travelzoo voucher afternoon tea with Mima. For the incredible peacefulness of the countryside around the hotel - can't remember the last time I was somewhere so quiet and still.

For eating some of the delicious food despite feeling decidedly off colour today - and bringing the rest of my share home of course! I'm on a (not at all) merry go round of side effects from pills taken to treat side effects of other medication and it's very wearing on the body, mind and soul, but I give thanks the end of the steroids and PPIs is (fingers crossed!) in sight and maybe some of my physical troubles will start to subside.

Some of my physical troubles I'm stuck with of course, and managing to clean a small window this morning and assemble my new lamp base this afternoon has left my arms and shoulders aching so I'll be wrapping up this typing malarkey in a min. I give thanks for the golden yellow of the shade (much nicer than the 'mustard' it's described as) and for the possibility of purchasing a suitable bulb over the next couple of days so I can see what it looks like lit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics