Wednesday 3 November 2021

Midnight

I give thanks for a cosy comfy night in my spare room. It's still very messy in there, and full of spare things, but it always feels so snug in the pull out bed and with the lights out you can't see the chaos! Vacating my bedroom for a day or two also makes it easier to get on with the seasonal tasks of turning my mattress, getting the electric blanket out and changing my summer duvet for the autumn one and I'm grateful for taking my time over these chores as my jabbed arm is rather sore. In fact many body parts are rather sore so I give thanks for bath water heating up, and a pan of lentil soup I prepared earlier too. 

I give thanks for how warm it was in the sunshine this afternoon after a very nippy start. For doing some shopping on the way to the unit and, though I was disappointed a city park where I hoped to enjoy some glories of autumn was closed to prepare for a 'winter wonderland', for the crepe stall being open and doing a roaring trade, which I added my custom to!

For plenty of TV to catch up with curled up on the sofa with a  if I can stay awake when I've eaten. I've been bingeing on Netflix's Midnight Mass the last couple of evenings. Very silly but so beautifully filmed, scripted, acted and scored I just couldn't leave it alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics