Thursday 25 November 2021

Unnatural

This article reaffirms how good it is for people to get out in nature...forgetting, as is often the case with instructions for improving wellbeing, that for some of us it's far easier said than done. I give thanks the photos are so enchanting just looking at them helps anyway! 

https://www.boredpanda.com/cool-nature-pics/

For appreciating nature from my bed and sofa as I wouldn't have had the energy to go far from my doorstep even if I could have found the enthusiasm to get properly dressed. In the park across the road you tend to encounter more in the way of human nature which I don't find so therapeutic! 

For magpie chatter outside my bedroom in the morning and dancing light on my living room ceiling at lunchtime as sunlight bounced on the surface of the brook. For it being warm enough to have windows open on the bright side of the building for a while so I did breathe in some fresh air. 

I give thanks for eating better today, still just little bits at a time but several more times than of late. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics