Sunday 21 November 2021

Serial

It's been a while since I saw You (Netflix series with a new season released) so I give thanks for deciding to go back to the beginning and remind myself what went before before I see what happens next. I remembered it was good so also for finding it good again! For being a snoozy Susie with an attack of the lurgies for a lot of the day so that curling up with the remote has seemed a fitting use of my time. For the bright blue sky for a lot of the day too, and making it outside for some bits from the Co-op, for some being available and a recce for some other things for another day. For paths crossing with Tani so we could discuss another supply chain shortage that's been scuppering a plan we have. For the colours in her beautiful velvet dress and the gorgeous geese in the park...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics