Wednesday 17 November 2021

Petit

I give thanks for the sights you see from the top deck of a bus... And also when you're lying on a sofa! For my long awaited optician's appointment due tomorrow as I don't  see anything clearly any more and the squinting probably contributes to the headaches and nausea I've been suffering from lately. For my 'complete nutrition' prescription cup-a-soups when proper eating doesn't appeal. 

For Tesco stocking proper French Petit Buerre biscuits. I used to love the ones I had as a child and hoped they might taste the same. They don't...but they are several times better and are another welcome nibble when appetite is poor.

For the atmospheric peeping moon between the banks of cloud. For hearing from Lynn - hang in there girl! For watching the first Ghostbusters film last night just in case I get to see the third. Loved it all over again! For the unscheduled snooze I just awoke from... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics