Friday 5 November 2021

Retiring

I give thanks for treating myself to a Ceridwen's Cauldron for my bath... or baths as I cut them up and make them last. For Lush still selling them as all my other favourite products have been discontinued or reformulated - and not in a good way!

I give thanks for having a bakery and greengrocer around the corner and visiting them both this morning before setting off. This means I don't have to go out this weekend unless I want to, and if I do want to go out I can do something other than shopping.

I give thanks for Paracetamol as I've been out a lot this week and am very achy all over. For some fireworks visible from my sofa so I don't have to get up. For managing to eat some food though I'm not very hungry. For Michelle doing the heavier housework and making my bed with clean linen. For installing the electric blanket first so it will be all cosy and comforting when I retire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics