Wednesday 27 June 2012

Your precious

Today I'm going to be grateful on behalf of people that I know...

For a man who seems to have found the right woman at last; for a young couple expecting their first child; for an older pair with a garden they are giving a makeover; for a chap off on holiday with good friends; for the girl next door for whom the earth moves so resoundingly; for everyone who has a vehicle to move them to and fro, a pet or two for comfort...grandchildren for continuity...and at least one person who knows them well and loves them anyway!

These are very precious things and I give thanks that you are blessed with them...Long may your good fortune continue...

2 comments:

  1. I feel very lucky to have someone in my life who loves me very much,

    and I hope your good fortune continues for you too, in whatever areas they happen to be.

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics