Wednesday 14 November 2012

Stocking up

Well, I'm very grateful my sofa is actually a bed as last night I decided to get in it not long after finishing my blog post and could doze in comfort in front of the TV knowing that I had nothing else left to do... It's been a rather energetic week for me so far and I felt I needed to stock up on zzzs a little before round two. I caught up with this week's Come Dine With Me, marvelling at some of the characters they come up with ('cos I'm so normal obviously!) and other undemanding fare... This morning I had a humungous luxurious lie in...and this afternoon I made some more mini stockings...Excellently restful day!


I give thanks for it being mostly peaceful around me and within...particularly enjoyed my Shiatsu and brief meditation this evening. I don't do it every day but I always feel better when I do and am grateful I've resumed the practice which I started almost thirty years ago...and to Sue who showed me the positions in the first place. I give thanks for balsamic vinegar on my breakfast (no, not porridge today!), cookers with glass doors (and lights!) and Applewood smoked cheddar which turned a quick veggie bake into something extra tasty. I think it was the only part of the day that's been quick...delightful!

1 comment:

Web Statistics