Friday 23 November 2012

Flow(er) power

Felt a bit sorry for myself yesterday morning, so very grateful when I went to see the sea and it was so fabulously rough and churning. Very exhilarating, and the stiff wind blew my troubles away...very nearly blew me away once or twice into the bargain. There were various folks taking pictures but I could hardly hold my camera still and decided after watching the ITV crew filming an item that they'd have the best shots and to leave it to them! In the end they scrapped most of the talking but kept footage of the train winding beside the crashing spray to show over and over again on the main and local news...describing them as a 'tourist attraction'...can't argue with that!

A tissue was whipped out of my pocket when I got my gloves out before crossing the road and I was a bit annoyed as I hate making litter and there was no way I could catch it... However, it blew down the street towards the seafront, met a gale coming round the corner, rounded a car and started back up the other side coming to rest at my feet on the opposite pavement without me having to go out of my way at all. I couldn't believe it! This was after acupuncture obviously...when my super powers are at their strongest! Going with the flow(er) power...


I'm grateful for a better headspace last night and this morning, for which I thank Rachel profusely as usual. The treatment is wonderful value, especially as I get a free chat and hug as well!  Today I've been really appreciating a quiet day with not too much bustling about. Can't really get into anything but it's amazing what you can achieve when you're not involved in one particular task or project. It all goes to slow the flowing drain of deconditioning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics