Saturday 10 November 2012

Top tips

I was grateful when it started raining...as it made me grateful I hadn't gone out! Actually no, more than that...I love the way when it's hazy you see the layers that comprise a 'hillside' or 'headland', so that what looks like one when it's bright and clear reveals itself as two or more.  And I gave thanks too when it stopped for everyone enjoying a weekend out and about of course!

I'm grateful I've had lots of different things to do today to spread the strain over various achy joints, and for the new steam cleaner to take the place of elbow grease. It replaces cooker top grease with gleam as well which I tend to prefer, don't you? I'm also giving thanks that the freezer's (long over) due for a defrost so cooking and washing up are not featuring greatly for a few days...for candy floss clouds this afternoon and almost matching sea...and a pot of Silver Needles tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics