Sunday 18 November 2012

Sunday me

I felt particularly grateful today for clean sheets on my bed...for the fibres and dyes, all the processes and personnel involved in their production, for the water and washing machine and power and liquid to make them clean, for air and warmth to make them dry, and for the strength to iron them and put them on my bed. I'm grateful for my bed, the pretty frame, the mattress and protectors under me and the covers above, for the sunlight streaming in the windows keeping me cosy this morning without any heaters on.

I'm grateful for the excellent drummer living across the road, for the hasty tasty sauce I made microwaving frozen raspberries and raspberry jam, and that I've somehow just about managed to avoid an afternoon nap. This is best if you've had a long lie in and are planning an early night, I feel, but I won't be out of the danger zone til I actually get back in that bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics