Thursday 15 November 2012

Flaky

Last night I gave thanks that my nights are usually better than that...nuff said! I used the time usefully experimenting with crochet patterns in my head...I want to make some mini snowflake/stars...

This morning, still feeling wan, I gave thanks that there was no one to 'look after' me as if there had been I'd have stayed in bed and missed all kinds of delights of the day!

I'm grateful that I got that jumper finished with the stripes and flowers and crochet trim. Picture to follow but I'm wearing it just now...always a good sign with a home made garment, though I can see some might think 'you don't have to be mad to wear that but it helps!'

I gave thanks when I tracked down a prescription having a little wander round town after the doctor's surgery closed for training this afternoon and that the friendly and helpful pharmacist, coming out of the chemist door as I went in, asked if I had come to collect something and delayed going off for his lunch break while it was found and issued. Small town special that one!

I'm grateful to Rachel for great acupuncture structured for my particular needs today...I wanted to feel purposeful and strong and buzz about achieving things not stare at the walls going 'yeah, man!' today. I tried out some of my crochet ideas when I got home and they worked OK, completed the ironing started yesterday and started making some snacks for going out tomorrow to finish off that puff pastry.  All that and it wasn't even half past six.. amazed and very pleased that I can flake out now if I need to with impunity...

1 comment:

Web Statistics