Monday 17 February 2014

Far and here

Some days it seems as if all I manage to do is groan in pain and grunt with effort, so today I've been grateful there's been no one around to fret or complain about this. Also that there's been very little really that has had to be done...and whatever there was I've done it! Much gratitude too for restorative mini catnaps in between...

I'm grateful there's been real fog at the Winter Olympics (as opposed to the snow) resulting in the morning's snowboard events being postponed, as I wanted to watch skating in the afternoon and I can't be doing with having the TV on all day!

I give thanks Mr Tesco is a reasonably good cook even tho his non carnivorous menu is limited and he never washes up or makes a cup of tea! Also for the countless variations of grey the sky and sea have been today, and this compilation of lonely bus stops...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-26036885
I've not been to any except the last one...but I'd rather the others by far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics