Monday 24 February 2014

It's all in the detail

I give thanks for a sunny day so Jenny could clean my windows...and that the smoke from the fierce bonfire down the terrace didn't cause us too many problems in the process...

I give thanks for Ray Quinn's skating...seriously, how can a 'celeb' on a TV contest be that good? Also for a really interesting series started about the real work of the real Scottish forensic team...

I give thanks for soup in a carton. Remember when soup only came in a can or dried in a packet? Well, some of those are sometimes OK but 'fresh' soup is so much more nourishing I'm sure...plus you get a free workout trying to open it!

I give thanks I went to the craft group at the library. It can seem like a real effort getting there, but I had a book to return and it turned out to be a very jolly and friendly session with not too many people so we could all talk together. I'm also grateful I had some simple work to get on with because you can't do any kind of pattern successfully while you chat...if fact I managed to make a mistake in garter stitch which shows what fun the conversation was! This is not what I was working on...this is progress on my chunky cardigan that just needs transforming from a pile of bits and dangly ends to a wearable garment... the bits that are done look OK though, don't they?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics