Saturday 8 February 2014

Not a silk purse

Today I was very grateful I had to go and collect some new specs as I was so tired and sore I'd have stayed indoors otherwise and it was really rather lovely out earlier with the sun shining and lots of people watching really quite unremarkable surf! I'm grateful for the NHS for contributing so generously to my lenses so that I could get some frames I quite liked to hold them.

Great thanks too for catching the final of one of the snowboarding events which meant I left at just the right time weather wise. It's been one of my favourite sports to watch for years, but today's event had a special atmosphere with British dudes giving the perma snow countries a run for their money. I loved the way they waited for each at the bottom of the slope to hug and high five whatever the nationality of the competitor who'd just come down...oh and the knitting at the top. No, it's not a technical term from the discipline...
https://twitter.com/Morriceosaurus/status/432080289482158080/photo/1

I've been wanting a little cross body bag to carry a water bottle in upright. I mean the water bottle, not me. Me being upright depends in my kidney carrying on behaving as a bodily organ should do instead of casting longing glances at cows and flaky pastry! I have a small bags that will carry a bottle flat but that's not such a wise choice after it's been opened. Then a week or two back I found a small black nylon one for less than four of your earth pounds, but it was very black and nylon...and now, ta-daa...it's not! I'm quite grateful for that.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics