Friday 28 February 2014

Steps

I give thanks for the flowers blooming further...and that I don't have to go further because I'm blooming tired! Today I had another couple of appointments to attend and was very grumbly and groany with various aches and pains as I hobbled down the road to the bus stop feeling rather sorry for myself until I saw the sea sparkling in the sunshine and a fine array of large ships in the bay to marvel at. Much thanks for those, and for binoculars to watch their manoeuvres through. The magnolia blossoms wouldn't stay still for their photo so you've got tankers instead. Just as lovely in their own way...


I give thanks for the sight of a rather elderly couple walking down the road in perfect step (I've seen ice dancers less so!) even when the woman slowed to look at something in a shop. Later I saw them again with the man walking in from as they joined the queue for a bus...and they were still in step, bless them!

I'm grateful for getting some washing and washing up done (it's been a couple of days so there was plenty!) and for a nice sleep on the sofa while the miserable dogs next door had a nap as well, plus a tinge of pink in the clouds when I woke up afterwards. And I'm grateful I've got my blog done - some days it's not that I've not been thankful for lots of things but it can be rather hard work recording it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics