Tuesday 9 September 2014

Living on the edge

Just after I turned my bedside light out last night I had a brainwave, turned it on again and took a Paracetamol. Then I turned the light back off, had another one, and took one more! I've never been very lavish with my drug consumption and they don't really do much, but I thought they might take the edge off enough to help me to wake up and groan less... and something did so much gratitude for that!

This morning everything was so sore again but it's only fibromyalgia, nothing fatal, so I gave thanks for that... and for the internet so I could get on with some of my life lying in bed.

I give thanks for some respite this afternoon so I could take the scenic route to the hairdressers and sit on the beach in the sun for a bit of 'heat treatment'. As usual I'm grateful I live so near the edge of the land and this is still so relatively doable.

I'm grateful for twice baked goat's cheese pastries. No, not some fancy pants recipe, just crisping up some limp two day old ones in the oven again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics