Saturday 27 September 2014

Sat today

I'm grateful I've mostly sat today... interspersed with a little light lying down of course! I'm grateful for the times I stood up and moved around partly because it moves the pain around too, but also because there's always things to be done. I'm grateful for cups of tea, and for the Co-op's Fair Trade Earl Grey which I think is much tastier than the 'leading brand' (as they say). Also for finding out scrambled eggs goes very well on that Booth's bread toasted...and for actually cleaning the pan afterwards (eventually).

I'm grateful I'm so good at looking after myself when that's pretty much all I can do - it must be horrid to be one of those folk who think they need someone to do it for them when they don't. And though I know people who seem to need to think someone needs them, I'm not convinced that's an enviable state either! I'm grateful for books to read, being able to save and watch the few worthwhile things on TV for days when a lot is required, and for doing a few rows of knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics