Monday 29 September 2014

Not watching paint dry

Phew, I'm grateful I've remembered to write my blog after coming through the door all ready for a full on flollop - there's been more interacting and participating this afternoon and evening than I'm involved in most weeks! I'm grateful for a soothing Roobosch brewing...a comfy bed calling.

I give thanks for a very nattery knitting session and some jolly banter with some chaps painting garage doors at the end of the terrace. Someone had sprayed a tag on the undercoat while it dried overnight and they'd left the top coat off around it for fun.

I give thanks for a thorough and much needed acupuncture session and for Rachel part making our tea AND washing up after. I was sharing my experience of cars of similar colours tending to flock together (even though other people don't seem to see it that way) and my accompanying theory that drivers consciously or unconsciously chose to park closer to ones like their own, or to let them into streams of traffic... And sure enough a car exactly like hers was in the next space when we came out of choir, even though it was dark and there were loads of other spaces!

I give thanks for an excellent choir practice with a huge turn out and an amazing swelling sound. Plenty of collective effervescence too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics