Thursday 18 September 2014

Time lapse

Well, I'm very grateful for a very good acupuncture treatment but it's a tad tricky to concentrate on writing my blog now! I'm half watching some old footage of some 'classic' guitar riffs - mostly hairy, heavy and psychedelic and adding to the fuzzy feedback feeling I'm sure, but I'm not complaining. Most of them are the expected relics or gems (according on your taste and age) but I've never heard or seen this guy and his awesome finger picking before so much thanks for encountering that www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqTLkgImAdU

I'm grateful I made some notes earlier and can also record my gratitude for...

another lovely hazy day with sunshine marbling blue sky through the clouds...

the fanciest nimblest microlight looping around over head...

a butterfly on the bus getting the most out of its day and

and exchanging whizz by grins with a rather mature lady in unexpectedly brightly coloured dungarees freewheeling down the hill on a bicycle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics