Friday 12 September 2014

Snooze operator

I'm grateful I've been awake enough and able enough to do the things that needed to be done today... And I'm grateful there weren't many to do. I'm grateful I had nowhere to be and no one to see and could be mostly silent and horizontal, though I'm grateful too for the entertainment of some of the snatches of conversation I overhear round here. No wonder people watch soaps - some like to star in them too!

I'm grateful I got up in time to have an afternoon nap and that over boisterous neighbourhood children woke me in time for tea but weren't my concern to calm down... Oh, and you know the old story about the little girl who wouldn't sit still and did badly at school until someone realised she was a dancer in the making (and, in fact, became a famous choreographer too)? Well, I'm grateful I've realised the screaming one next door is an opera singer in the making!

I give thanks for finding out love can be both heart warming and complicated no matter how old you are...

http://news.yahoo.com/marriage-newlyweds-ages-96-95-questioned-081446668.html#

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics