Saturday 13 September 2014

Sticking point

Looking for something on the internet this morning I discovered it's Fibromyagia Awareness Week and I give thanks for the fact that it's nearly over! I know I shouldn't mock the afflicted (unless it's me) but I chortled out loud in reading a forum post about someone's 'severe spams' in the back of their throat. I'm sure it's a horrid affliction and they didn't mean the mis-spelling or typo which made it seem funny but laughter is always the best medicine for me so I had to be grateful, I'm afraid.

I give thanks for an afternoon out with Laura visiting a couple of 'open studios' nearby to see, in particular, pretty pottery and clever driftwood sculptures which would have been lovely anyway but being surrounded by gorgeous gardens and countryside (and cake and tea!) made even more so.


I'm grateful I managed to make some progress with an internet problem she's had for a while as I'd offered to do so while she cooked me some supper afterwards. It's ages since I've had my tea cooked so it was good to feel I deserved it! And now I'm grateful I'm home again and can soak my aches and pains in the bath...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics