Friday 5 September 2014

Tala chameleon

I'm grateful I had a hospital appointment today and had to get up and out which meant I got to see the almost whiteout sea and sky and the mirrored boats on the water - awesome! It wasn't anywhere I wanted to be but I was grateful in the frightful Friday traffic to be a passenger on a bus, not next to someone I know morphing into the Hulk with frustration.

I was grateful to find a couple of things I wanted in the shops on the way, including a lampshade to replace one mangled by various mishaps and match its twin that so far has survived... tho the base on that one got smashed and is held together with glue. One likes to make do and mend where possible! I gave thanks for discovering Peacocks leggings (of which I'm very fond) now come in purple (likewise!), and for spotting a buzzing bronze dragonfly. Also for coming across a Tala measure, which I only remember how much I want when I want to measure or weigh things but not get the scales out. Very retro - prawn cocktail and Black Forest gateau should be served I'm sure!

I'm grateful my eyes proved no more chameleon like than they were a few months ago, that they managed to stay open on the second bus home... and that they then stayed shut for quite a while when I got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics