Wednesday 3 September 2014

Taking it in

I was grateful for remembering I'd done the washing up last night (when I got up this morning) and also for deliberately not doing it before I went out this afternoon - I'm such a rebel sometimes!

I gave thanks for the gorgeous greyness at the start of the day, for the beautiful blueness later as the sun dissolved some of the cloud and for the diffused sunshine finding white things to make glow in the between times. Also for the astonishingly good composition of today's pot luck moving vehicle shot...some lovely lines and angles there.


I'm grateful for making another pair of trousers that's become too big fit better again...and that it's easier that way than when they become too small.

I'm grateful for acupuncture and for Rachel and I agreeing maybe it was the hepatitis jab that's made me so unusually crabby and cross these last few days. Liverishness, you see. No? Well, it makes sense to us - you make your own arrangements for comprehending the world and its ways if ours are not to your taste.

I'm grateful I've finished my blog without throwing my laptop across the room - it's got to be one of the most annoying pieces of computing equipment I've ever laid my fingers on, and the more annoying my fingers become the worse the combination!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics