Friday 19 September 2014

Travelling light

It'll be travelling dark when I set off tomorrow (unless I over sleep of course!) so there's been plenty to do today to be ready for an early night beforehand and I've been grateful for a certain amount of dedication. The holiday mood set in on the way back from acupuncture yesterday though and I do keep getting sidetracked...I even got off the bus instead of coming straight back here because I'd some crusty bread and a sweet apple in my bag and thought getting a lump of smelly brie and having an impromptu picnic seemed a fine idea!

I'm grateful for the great storm last night and the snuggly feeling of listening to it in bed...

I'm grateful I've worked out a scenic high pass bus I planned to take one day could be combined with a boat trip part of the way back which seems a suitable use of lakes and mountains to me, 

I'm grateful I'm almost totally packed - these days there's an increasingly difficult distance to cross between what I'd like to to take and and what I'd like to carry. And I'm grateful I've almost totally finished making something I mean to wear since maybe I'm cutting it a bit fine there...unless I go along with the bondage look on the cuffs! 


I'm grateful I've managed to complete most of the pre-departure chores like cleaning...and managed not to eat most of the sosmix sausage rolls I've made to take (just around half of them).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics