Monday 1 September 2014

Not urgent

Phew! I was grateful this morning when I realised most of the things I couldn't imagine finding the energy to do really didn't need doing anyway... After giving in to the urge for sun on my skin for a bit of yesterday I gave thanks for giving in to the one for sheets on my skin for most of today. It was worth it on both counts: look at this blueness I wore myself out getting! I give great thanks for the greyness of today as well though, for making getting nothing more arduous than a tuna sandwich a good plan to stick to.


I give thanks for a page turner novel, and snoozing, and listening to the soap opera of my neighbours' lives. I'm often struck, when I overhear people's conversations these days, how lucky I am not to have very many! 

...and for finally deciding to get up and dressed and wander off down to choir practice!

I give thanks for these diverse and beautiful images from Scotland
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-28967043

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics