Sunday 7 September 2014

Sunday munch

I give thanks for breakfast, lunch and dinner... well, lunch and tea and supper anyhow. I give thanks for the strength to make them and that in the long run they should give me some strength back though it's not worked that way so far today. I give thanks for all the help I had in producing palatable food from folk in shops and factories, on farms and on the roads... and to the goats for the milk for the cheese!

I give thanks for hot water and washing up liquid and that I've put them to partial use, likewise for my washing machine and for a day to have the windows open to help a done load dry. I give thanks for attempting, then leaving other activities by the sofa side - vegetables may be rationed but vegging out is most necessary from time to time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics