Monday 8 September 2014

Class action

I'm grateful for all the parts of me that are not in pain. There don't seem to be many today - I could probably list them if my hands weren't hurting!

I'm grateful for the moon. It may not be classed as super but it looks pretty good to me, bright in the hazy night sky and shining on the sea. Also for the mistiness of the sunshine this afternoon so that the bay appeared an isolated outpost, unconnected to the rest of the barely visible coastline.

I'm grateful I went to Knit and Natter and that whilst Linda and I were nattering the other ladies showed some of the library staff the bits I've started making for our project. They were very enthusiastic - we can't get out of it now!

I'm grateful for the money for cabs up and down the hill, and some of my favourite nattery drivers too... And for deciding, now I'm lying on the sofa, not to get up again for choir tonight. Sometimes saying 'no' is a very positive action to take.

I'm grateful the brie hasn't run away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics