Monday 28 September 2015

How many kinds of super is this?

I give thanks for the beautiful full moon last night, for living somewhere I can see it without going outside and for having a camera that brings it so close without bringing me close to bankruptcy! And apologies to everyone who saw this photo last night but, however strange as it may seem, there are people who don't know me who read my blog too...


I give thanks that, though my last comment on the matter was that I thought I'd be asleep at 3 am for the eclipse, my body woke me up in plenty of time to see how much cloud there was in that part of the sky. This really is a good thing because I suspected the moon would have disappeared behind the walls of the terrace let alone anything else by that time and there was a lovely gap of sky to marvel at Orion instead in anyway...

I give thanks for sleeping late and a slow start to the day before getting a full bustle on and simultaneously finishing making dhal for dinner, boiled egg for lunch and feta pastries for afternoon tea without ruining any of them. It was just after that that I hit the wall...I'm grateful I haven't hit the fibromyalgia wall for quite a while now. I've come across the hedge, the hurdle and the hump in the road but the wall where everything just comes to a complete stop has been absent for long enough for me to forget how utterly complete the stop has to be.

Yay...but I'm grateful I got over it eventually and for a busy afternoon, including a jolly knitting session with aforementioned pastries plus seed cake and mobiles for recycling from Dorothy, a quick cobweb blowing trip to the sunny back beach afterwards with Jenny and an even quicker one to the blowy 'front' one. I give thanks for unknowingly dropping my purse in the path of a good citizen who tried to find me there, and for his enterprising wife tracking me down on Facebook when he didn't succeed.

I give thanks that though EPO is used in my case for debilitating renal anaemia I'm getting an inkling why it's used as a performance enhancing drug by well athletes who want to win, and managed to get dinner in the oven and back down there in time to see the HUGE waves crashing over the wall as the tide rose, collect said purse from the lovely lady and get a lift back from Rachel for a big nosh, a performance enhancing treatment and the gift of a pretty dress her mother bought her that doesn't fit that will look just splendid with those new boots!

I give thanks for all the kindness there has been in my life lately...

1 comment:

  1. There are definitely people who don't know you who ready your blog... I am one of them.

    Reading your stories has cheered my work lunch break up for the past week (when I first found it).

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics