Sunday 27 September 2015

Little goody blue shoes

I give thanks for the golden dawn light streaming through my curtains and moving across my bedroom wall reminding me winter is on its way...and for the warm sunshine reminding me that summer has not quite left.


I give thanks for energy to go out and for finding places to be solitary not far from the crowds. I give thanks for money to spend and exactly the things I wanted to spend it on being exactly where I went to look - I don't mind buying things but shopping is such a bore on a beautiful day! I give thanks for bright red berries and a coppery dragon fly, blue wetsuit shoes in case I get to go swimming again soon and blue fur lined boots in case I don't - both in a size smaller than I would have thought I'd needed. I give thanks the jolly sense of humour of the salesmen in both shoe shops. I give thanks for being given two donuts for the price of one because they were slightly small and mis-shapen - and for them tasting good anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics