Wednesday 9 September 2015

Rough guide

I give thanks for getting through another day of feeling rough, a lot of it spent lying down under a cosy throw with the window open so that I could listen to the soft roar of the rough sea.

I give thanks for the sight of the white topped waves, and a spider web glinting outside the window pane in the evening sun.

I give thanks for getting a small load of laundry done and a small pile of ironing. For a little chat with Jenny on the phone. For starting another enjoyable book, and watching some visually pleasing TV. For trying not to think too much but simply just to be...

I give thanks for this short film of an touching underwater interaction

http://www.reshareworthy.com/seal-asks-diver-for-belly-rub/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics