Wednesday 2 September 2015

Something else

I give thanks for it going suddenly silent yesterday evening and for enjoying a leisurely bath and supper including a tasty quiche provided by Mr Tesco. Oh and a silly, funny film about killer sheep...

I give thanks for more sunshine today, and a little chance to enjoy it going about my day. I give thanks for doing something I really didn't want to much to please a friend and, after finding it even more exhausting than I thought I would, having a humongous nap when I got home...

I give thanks for realising my Skybox is almost full of recorded things I'd like to watch, so I'd best away and start watching them...

I give thanks for my utter awesomeness...or whatever it is...Oh yes, happy state of delusion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics