Tuesday 1 September 2015

Hard to follow

I give thanks that it is September. I know that dates are pretty arbitrary things, but that arbitrary chunk of time we knew as 'August 2015' was hard going and I'm glad it's gone!

I give thanks for warm sunshine and sparkling sea. For not so many people enjoying it all in the same place at the same time as there have been of late. I give thanks for being buzzed by a big bronze dragon fly, and sitting doing nothing but being in one of my favourite solitary spots.


I give thanks for new earplugs that fit very snugly, and for finding a book to follow a fascinating one about learning to be a clinical psychologist. I couldn't imagine what I might like to read after that but I opened a rather unpromising looking scifi-ish thing and am completely hooked...

I'm grateful together they might be a plan for this evening unless next door run out of beer, turn off the blaring radio, stop talking at the top of their voices over it and go quietly back indoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics