Sunday 30 August 2015

Pillow talk

I give thanks for a camera shy but pretty red sky on Saturday night...foretelling a wet grey Sunday afternoon maybe? Mmm, I give thanks for a wet grey Sunday afternoon just right for curling up on the sofa with a DVD!

I give thanks for taste bud delight that was a Higgidy spinach, feta and toasted pine nut pie. I've never had a Higgidy pie before this one, found reduced a while back and lurking in the freezer since. I had thought I might serve it as part of a meal to share some time but oh I'm so grateful I didn't and could eat it all myself!

I give thanks for seeing what exciting lives other people have been leading via their Facebook profiles...and to know the ones not on there have been having an even happier time! I give thanks that Jared and Tara's wedding looked such a splendid and happy occasion.


I give thanks for finishing my second lush and lovely duvet cover so that I can wash the first, and getting on with turning the left over fabric into either new pillow cases and or trimmings for old ones. I give thanks for feeling a bit more healthy today but funnily enough now I've stopped sewing the idea of an early night appeals. Wonder why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics