Sunday 16 August 2015

Pretty pooped

I'm grateful they told me that this new treatment might make me feel worse before I get better, as I can feel a bit sorry for myself in my even more feeble than usual state instead of just accepting it as normal, which it probably actually is! I'm grateful for over fourteen hours in bed which my body enjoyed but not my mind which kept reminding my body about all things it needed to do instead.

I'm grateful for having things to do today for other people today as well as for myself, and I'm grateful for people doing things for me such as chauffeuring from Jenny, the gift of a pretty flowering plant from Biddy...and poo shoe cleaning and mugs of tea from Julie!


I'm grateful for making a start on the thing I've been trying to get to for days - making pillowcases to match my quilt cover by adding leftover pieces of fabric to spare ready made ones I have.

I'm grateful for coming across and using the right La Redoute codes to get a couple of things I coveted at a better price than listed - including more of the bedding I cut and sewed up differently  to make the first duvet cover as I can see I'm going to want another one similar for when it's in the wash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics