Wednesday 5 August 2015

Matchwork

I give thanks for realising at the end of yesterday how busy I'd actually been, and for pain killers helping me to sleep quite well as well. Even when my joints wake me up in the night it's so much more comfy to rearrange my limbs now I've only down on top and I'm very grateful for that

I give thanks for a very jolly gathering of ladies who lurch. No it's not a typo no matter how much my fingers do...

I give thanks to Jenny for a lift home afterwards with a collection of packages including a self assembly duvet cover - or fabric as it's commonly known. I give thanks for the 'live' facility on my camera which reproduces colours pretty well and that they are colours that will look good together, and together with what's in my bedroom now...


I give thanks for bits of this and that to put together an easy supper, for a grey drizzly happy to stay at home evening, and loads of catch up TV to catch up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics