Wednesday 26 August 2015

Get it while you can

I'm grateful I had a plan for today...it was the plan I had for yesterday but yesterday was having none of it. Today it seemed impossible too but parts of it were time specific and with a day reserved for medical matters tomorrow, time was running out. So I'm grateful for splitting it into a challenge at a time, starting with getting out of bed to make a cup of tea, and then getting out of bed again to have a shower and gradually getting there.

I'm grateful for public transport not being utterly unmanageable, though it tried a bit now and then! I'm grateful for the weather being most amenable and for tomatoes to look at while I ate my lunch as that's as looking is as near as I'm supposed to get... I'm grateful I gave up trying to upload the phone photo onto my blog via my new laptop as there seems to a be a few things to do with photos on there I just don't yet get either. (But I may just have succeeded via Google Drive and my tablet... I'm grateful I think so for now anyhow!) 

I'm grateful the film I wanted to see was worth it.. it's very rare for me to go to a cinema tempted by a new release and the last time two or three years ago I wished I hadn't been! I'm grateful for all the little extra delightful sights like a little rainbow patch in a grey cloud (twice!) and a sign outside a shop for half price essential oil of rosewood. Rosewood... I know! Half price... I know! It was old stock found stashed above the shop that used to be there called Evolution. It's now got an R in front of the sign. I'm grateful for that too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics