Tuesday 11 August 2015

Floats my boat

I give thanks that my dinner dish last night didn't turn out as planned as the sauce under the crumble soaked into the things in it...but when the things are chunks of leek, mushroom and quorn and the sauce is made from cream cheese, oat cream and smoked garlic paste that's not necessarily a bad thing! I give thanks for Rachel's kindness and comprehension....

I give thanks for the beautiful light grey murkiness of the afternoon so that the boats on the sea seemed to be floating on cloud instead of water. I give thanks for space between the tourists for locals to stop and chat.

I give thanks for my second hand from Ebay shoes very like my red ones only avocado green, and only £2.50 + postage. I give thanks that charity shops will benefit from a couple of other pairs that won't get a look in now!

I give thanks my blood tests results are not as bad as I feared and I can concentrate on looking forward to a couple of days away, a couple of days out and a proper night out (ie. camping not clubbing)...but not all at the same time ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics