Sunday 9 August 2015

Five asides

Hmm...what have I given thanks for today? Well, I was kept awake by interesting thoughts not pain and that's something to be grateful for I think...oh, and managing to shut myself in the bedroom without the angry fly that had been following me around all evening managing to sneak through the door as well...

I give thanks for a long lie in, and for a pigeon posting a feather through my open window. I'm grateful the sun went in so the outside was easier to ignore on all levels... and for catching up with some household chores. I'm grateful now the rug is clean I can show off how my blanket is progressing - slowly but satisfyingly!


I'm grateful for a lazy afternoon catching up with snoozes and watching an excellent film that I was recommended to record late last night...and for noticing when I turned the TV to do this that something else recommended was randomly about to start and ripe for recording too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics