Friday 14 August 2015

Flower bed

I'm grateful for my deep soaky bath, and my welcoming bed...for waking in the night to the sound of heavy rain and turning over under my light soft duvet. And after being mistress of the puniverse well into the afternoon, I'm grateful the thought of trying to fit all I needed to get done into tomorrow finally got me moving today...

I give thanks they didn't have what I wanted in the Co op so that I had to go to Waitrose instead - and that I live somewhere with two supermarkets within walking distance of each other. I was even more grateful they had what I wanted in Waitrose of course, including a neighbour to share the cab home with!


I'm grateful I've almost finished my new duvet cover - I didn't get the popper tape until this afternoon and I'm much too tired to sew it on now but also too tired to take it off the bed again (let alone start the pillowcases) so think I'll be sleeping under it as it is tonight...I'm grateful for new earplugs and books as well...tempting just to go straight away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics