Monday 3 August 2015

Seasonal bulbs

I'm grateful I made tonight's tea yesterday as I was too tired to cook this evening... It's a shame I didn't write today's blog post then as well, as now I've eaten it I'm having great trouble staying awake!

I'm grateful that despite the pain and fatigue I've actually been feeling quite well the last week or so. Of course this does lead to more doing things and thus more pain and fatigue, but I'd rather that than the alternatives. I'm grateful to Jenny for giving me a lift to and fro from knitting, and for managing to do a bit of knitting for the first time since last week as well as joining in the natter. I'm grateful we haven't scared off our new lady Jemima, and for seeing more of Dorothy as she's able to get out more with her husband in hospital. I'm grateful he's in hospital here as it's easier for her to visit him and I'm grateful we still have a hospital...

I'm grateful for settling on summer in the duvet department so that I can stop making beds for a while...and climbing ladders to get to the shelf where out of season bed things are stored. Well, except for changing light bulbs that is. What it's called when all your light bulbs start giving out at the same time? Oh yes... inconvenient! I'm grateful some are in places I can manage to replace myself, and that for some of them I actually have replacements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics