Saturday 15 August 2015

Parked

I give thanks I am parked on my sofa in front of the TV after another busy day. I give thanks that the afternoon was slightly strenuous in a slightly sociable way - out pottering around scenic flat walking places with Laura and Chumba, and even walking a little here and there! I give thanks for places to park our wheels and our bums! And for the remarkably non timid deer standing close by the fence calmly waiting for the next photographer to poke their camera through... I did poke my camera through but I thought it was more interesting to show you a picture showing you how close! It's not often you make eye contact with a deer!


I give thanks for tea and cake in the sunshine, and for fish and chips to share on the back beach before we came home. I give thanks we live surrounded by so many lovely places to go and for the treat of going to them in a car with a good friend and a favourite furry one.

I give thanks there's no need to cook, and therefore no need to wash up after!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics