Friday 28 August 2015

Humour me

I'm grateful for bright sunshine, and for pretty patterns of clouds. I'm grateful for my snuggle downy quilt and lean on me mattress.

I'm grateful for remembering that though this new treatment makes me feel a bit like chemo, it's not! I'm grateful for a long lie in and trying to read a great book very slowly...

I'm grateful for making it outdoors in time to pick up and process a prescription, and for finding some things in town to send to Calais for people less fortunate than I.

I'm grateful for finding the new Greek deli is open and sampling the first few of its delicious meat free wares. I'm grateful I don't suffer from chicken karma (this is my favourite new 'joke' at the moment - humour me!)

I'm grateful for this project and these photos. I always advise people not to read 'comments' as they are so often so full of anger, aggression and bigotry...but read the first one, and maybe be moved as I was.

http://www.boredpanda.com/cameras-homeless-london-my-calendar-cafe-art/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics