Monday 10 August 2015

Half baked

Well I'm glad I'm home...That outside world thingy is very hard work! I'm grateful to Jenny for a lift to and from knitting, and for realising I could actually just about make it down the hill to meet her and collect some bulky items that wanted to come home with me. I'm grateful for copious seating so that copious resting could occur in between picking up said items, and for managing to arrive at our meeting place at exactly the same time as I couldn't have walked a step further carrying them or not. ..

Oh, and the speed I was moving I was grateful the rain had stopped too of course! I'm grateful for tea and biscuits and light heartded chatter reviving me a little.

I'm grateful I half made today's tea yesterday, and as it's a make it up with what you got recipe as long as it's edible no one's to say if it's turned out right or wrong. I'm grateful Rachel is coming to treat me and can treat me to a boiled egg as well if it's so wrong it's not edible at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics