Saturday 8 August 2015

Not so madding

I give thanks it's been such lovely weather today - great for the tourists and far too nice for locals to stay at home as well. So quite why so many with homes near me chose to stay in them I'm not sure...

I'm grateful for feeling mostly too lethargic to care about all the aural intrusions and that they were mostly people having fun by the sounds of it. And I'm grateful that when the various noises got too noisy to ignore, I found enough energy for the distraction of a little cutting and stitching of what will become my new duvet cover - eventually!

I'm grateful for the golden evening light on the leaves...


I'm grateful for a long conversation with the weather god. No, not myself, I'm not so mad as to talk to myself out loud for hours - the other weather god. You thought I was the only one? Yep me too...and so did he! I'm grateful the universe is full of surprise...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics