Wednesday 12 August 2015

10-10

Today I've mostly been grateful for patches of wellness and energy to get on with a few tasks long languishing on the to do list...oh, and for the resting in between! But a list of little chores doesn't make for interesting reading, and instead of making you also feel grateful for being strong enough to get on with your own, it might result in you dwelling on undone deeds instead so I'll leave that topic there.

I give thanks for the pearly pink sky and sea last night, and the bright green bug on the outside of my window after dark. I give thanks for finally getting round to watching Life of Pi (thank you 4HD!), an astonishing feast for the eyes and an astonishing patch of neighbourhood evening peace to enjoy it in. I give thanks for my refurbished Windows 8 laptop arriving on the very day the Windows 10 rollout started so that I could move slowly on. Oh, and for Amazon starting that 3 books for £10 offer again - it really is £10 including p&p and there are some good reads that aren't generally available second hand for a penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics