Saturday 19 September 2015

Micro topic

I give thanks for a more than a little help from a friend, meds doing what they should not what they shouldn't plus weather goddess wonder combining to make such a delightful (and for me deliriously unlikely) microadventure. I give thanks for finally christening my post op 'I can go swimming now' Lidl wetsuit after two years of it teetering on the edge of the charity shop pile, sitting on a log eating tea cooked on a stove lent to me long ago by someone too double barrelled to need it now, and sleeping under the shooting stars in a bay where we discovered seals make rather scarily noisy nighttime companions. I give thanks for discovering we were perfectly orientated for the sun to come up over our toes and watching it turn the dew droplets on the awning over our head to gold.

Enough detail, I know...probably either you don't get it at all, or you do and do similar things regularly...but for recent me it's the kind of thing I hear about and think 'Why can't my life have that kind of stuff in?' Well, for a few hours it could, and I am overwhelmed with gratitude for my good fortune at having such a thoughtful and compatible companion, such a smart planning head of my own, and so many little random miracles of delight only the universe could provide...


Today, naturally, I've been rather grateful to do very little at all ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics